Buggy Setup Wizard(Beta)
This page is under BETA testing at this time. What does it mean?
First of all it meas that there are some inconsistencies in setup options and its behaviours. Second of all there are some features that are still inactive. For example there are descriptions missing for particular setup options. Those will be added in future.
If you have found some inconsistencies or mistakes or if you want to leave a review about what you see then you can do it right here.
What is all this?
Buggy Setup Wizard is a tool that help you do a quick setup change of you RC car. The main idea of this helper is that you see whole set of options according to desired behaviour of your model. You don't need to drill down each page to find what you are really looking for.
This wizard was created based on the following sources:
- Buggy Setup Guide by Steve Butts and Bruno Heremans
- RC Handbook by Scott Guyatt
- Справочник Настройки Багги - Владислав Ярополов
- Front upper arm, inner mounting point
- Front upper arm, length
- Rear upper arm, inner mounting point
- Rear upper arm, length
- Front shocks, lower mounting point
- Rear shocks, lower mounting point
- Upper mounting point
- Front Springs
- Rear Springs
- Damping degree
- Oil Viscosity
- Piston hole size