Every well organaized competition or a practice event could not be held without special lap timing system.
RCGarage provides all software needed!
RCGarage Lap Timing System (short RCGarage Timing) is a web-based software application for MyLaps Timing Hardware (ver. RC3 and RC4). It provides an easy way to work with online lap timing date through web interface.
RCGarage Timing supports multiple devices: Mobile, Tiblets and Desktop, and also works on different platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac and Android.
Here are the steps one need to complete in order to start using RCGarage Timing:
- Signup for an account
- Leave feedback here with a request for using RCGarage Timing and leave notes about your organization and account email
- Wait us to approve your request. You will be notified.
Follow the instructions guide on how to setup the software on your PC or watch the video below.
At this point there are numerious features implemented within RCGarage Lap Timing System and here are most important of them:
- Competition host's admin can create and manage an event through web-interface at all times
- A participant can register for an event online without creating a special account
- An admin can manage a number of classes that will be present at the event
- An admin can setup specific points counting rules for a particular event
- An admin can setup a heat schedule for an entire event ahead
- There is an automatic heat points calcuation
- Voice guidance upon the heat run: Countdown, Time announcement and Position announcement
- Detailed heat history
- Results display in fancy tables with brand images
- Team and club scores