RCGarage Lap Timing System
Every well organaized competition or a practice event could not be held without special lap timing system.
RCGarage provides all software needed!
RCGarage Lap Timing System (short RCGarage Timing) is a free web-based software application for Timing Hardware (Vostok Electronics, MyLaps, etc.). It provides an easy way to work with online lap timing data through web interface.
RCGarage Timing supports multiple devices: Mobile, Tiblets and Desktop, and also works on different platforms: Windows, Linux, Mac and Android.
There are two ways of setting up RCGarageTiming:
- Using direct Decoder connection (no PC or driver required). See instructions on how to setup your decoder here
- Using RCGarageTiming driver application installed to your PC. Follow the instructions guide on how to setup the software on your PC or watch the video below.
At this point there are numerious features implemented within RCGarage Lap Timing System and here are most important of them:
- Competition host's admin can create and manage an event through web-interface at all times
- A participant can register for an event online without creating a special account
- An admin can manage a number of classes that will be present at the event
- An admin can setup specific points counting rules for a particular event
- An admin can setup a heat schedule for an entire event ahead
- There is an automatic heat points calcuation
- Voice guidance upon the heat run: Countdown, Time announcement and Position announcement
- Detailed heat history
- Live Video feed with telemetry attached to a particular heat
- Results display in fancy tables with brand images
- Team and club scores